The „Peak Summit Editor / Controller„ is an VST and Standalone controller for the Novation Synthesizer "Peak" and "Summit“
- It is perfect to integrate the "Peak" and "Summit“ into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the
- The "Peak" and "Summit“ Parameters can be automated and they can be stored
with your DAW Project.
- You can safe your new sound on the "Peak" and "Summit“ and the editor settings
as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- At the "Summit", Part A , B and AB can be edited separately.
- Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound
- With the "Matrix Random function" of the Editor you can easily create new sound
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64Bit and Mac 64Bit / MAC M1 as
VST, AU and Standalone.
The editor is compatible with the firmware version 2 for "Peak" and "Summit".
Novation PEAK and SUMMIT Editor - Controller